here's another one i took on the first day with similar problems only worse. i was apparently not angled correctly myself when i took the shot and was using a wide angle lens.
you can see that 3 of the verticals [both on the right-hand building andthe back on on the left-hand building] are correct but the front one on the building is off plumb.
the horizontal lines are all messed up. the two red arrows point to grassy plots that should be lined up horizontally on the bottom red line.
the other 2 red lines show different degrees of variation from the horizontal.
the yellow areas point to another area of difficulty with this particular and otherwise satisfactory lens: it inclines to vignetting. i had to crop so much after the transformation that i never had to address that.